There has been a lot of work done during the past semester in working toward completing a $14,000 upgrade in the recording studio! The students helped a lot with painting and a number of other projects intended to increase functionality and take advantage of the latest technology. The upgrades in the studio include:
- An Apple iMac with a dual screen setup
- Updated software including Pro Tools, Logic, and the Adobe Creative Cloud
- An Antelope 32-channel audio interface and converter
- Upgraded fiberglass and foam acoustic wall materials
- Various new microphones, headphones and cables
- New studio furniture, curtains and repair tools
Projects thus far have been very successful, and we are looking forward to doing more updates and tweaks in order to turn the studio into a recording powerhouse! Video tour soon to come.